- Fill a basin with cool water, add a capful of wig shampoo swish hand through the water to disperse shampoo then put wig in, let soak for 5 mins, lightly swish through the water. Lift out & shake.
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water, making sure all of the shampoo is out.
- Fill a basin with cool water, add a capful of conditioner & repeat as for step 1.
- Blot excess water out, DO NOT WRING OUT, shake lightly.
- Place wig on a stand to let dry naturally. A wig stand is preferable to a polystyrene head as the air needs to get through to the base.
- When fully dry, shake & comb or brush sparingly.
- Your wig is ready to wear.
- Once on finger style to finish.
- You can spray a light conditioning or finishing spray on if you wish.
Any questions you have please feel free to ask one of our friendly stylists.